About Cataratas Park Hotel
With a stay at Cataratas Park Hotel in Foz do Iguacu (Cataratas Avenue), you'll be convenient to Acquamania and Abseiling in the Iguacu Canyon. This hotel is within close proximity of Bottega Churrascaria Show and Catuai Palladium Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Cataratas Park Hotel.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Cataratas Park Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.