About Stanhope Hotel
Stanhope Hotel is in the heart of Brussels, walking distance from Place du Luxembourg and Camille Lemonnier Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Parlamentarium and Royal Palace of Brussels.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and espresso makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Stanhope Hotel conditions
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.