About Pullman Baku (Opening February 2017)
Located in Baku, Pullman Baku (Opening February 2017) is convenient to Baku State University and Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Palace of the Shirvan Shahs and Sabir Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 280 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Pullman Baku (Opening February 2017) conditions
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AZN 30 for adults and AZN 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AZN 60.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet deposit: AZN 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: AZN 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: AZN 100%
- Late check-out fee: AZN 100%
- Rollaway bed fee: AZN 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AZN 1.10 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: AZN 35.00 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Safety first: we provide to our customers the latest technologies in security online, your personal and banking data are protected at any time by SSL connections.
- Personal data protection: ebooking.com only use your personal data to process and ensure your booking, are never shared with third parties.
- Bookings free of charge: ebooking.com never will charge fees for its services in your credit card.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. ebooking.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.